Now that BOGO week is over, You most likely will be receive quite a few purple boxes in the mail. You may be familiar with some oils, Or perhaps will be using them for the first time. I thought i would take the opportunity to run through each of the BOGO oils so when they arrive, You will be ready to start using them in an informed manner. BOGO week was an exciting week, Full of massive savings and if you were anything like me and scored yourself all five days worth then you saved yourself a whopping $208.50.
Cypress is the oil of motion and flow. Cypress teaches us to let go of the past and keep moving with the flow of our lives. Great for those who are mentally or emotionally stuck and know its time to move on.
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energising and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions.Diffuse during times of transition or loss to promote feelings of being grounded.
• Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energising boost.
• Apply two or three drops to your chest before gardening to enliven your senses.
• Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
• Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating
• Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Enhanced with the powerful respiratory benefits of Cardamom, this is a remarkable blend of Essential Oils that combine to help you breathe easier.
Easy Air supports healthy respiratory function when seasonal threats are high and can be used safely by ALL members of the family to soothe airways and promote clear breathing. It can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote sleep.
• Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high.
• Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal changes.
• Diffuse at bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
• When loud noises are keeping you up at night, diffuse for a calming effect that promotes a restful night’s sleep.
• Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
• Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
Ingredients: Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf,
Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel,
Cardamom Seed, Ravintsara Leaf, Ravensara Leaf
Balance is the grounding blend, primarily a blend of tree and root oils, Reminding us to live in the moment – Enforcing stability. Balance’s soft energy is great for children who have problems settling down.
Balance reminds us to realise our true dreams and desires, To remain focused on our goals until they become reality. It teaches us to ground our energy and manifest our energy.
– Promotes a whole-body sense of relaxation.
– Provides a sense of calmness.
– Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance.
– Begin your day by putting Balance on the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day.
– Apply to your wrists or neck to provide a sense of balance.
– Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing environment.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Spruce Leaf, Ho Wood Leaf, Frankincense Resin, Blue Tansy Flower, Blue Chamomile Flower, Osmanthus Flower.
Forgive is one of six emotional aromatherapy oils, designed specifically for emotional support. This blend is formulated for those who need to forgive, This blend is helpful when feeling cynical or always expect the worst in people.When you are ready to move forward, Forgive Renewing Blend of tree and herb essential oils will help you discover the liberating action of forgiving, forgetting, and moving on.
– Promotes feelings of contentment, relief, and patience.
– Has a soothing and calming effect on emotions.
– Diffuse when meditating to promote calm emotions, creating a nurturing open environment.
– Apply to pulse points and heart throughout the day to feel grounded and content.
– Have Forgive on hand throughout the day for when negative emotions arise from undesirable situations.
Ingredients: Spruce Leaf, Bergamot Peel, Juniper Berry Fruit, Myrrh Gum Resin, Arborvitae Wood, Nootka Tree Wood, Thyme Leaf, Citronella Herb
Cheer is one of six emotional aromatherapy oils, designed specifically for emotional support. The blend of citruses and spices was formulated to promote feelings of happiness. Great for those who have feelings of a heavy heart or have been weighed down by many challenges.
dōTERRA Cheer Uplifting Blend of citrus and spice essential oils
provides a cheerful boost with an uplifting scent that invigorates your senses. Its sunshiny, fresh, optimistic aroma will brighten any moment of your day. dōTERRA Cheer Uplifting Blend of citrus and spice essential oils provides a cheerful boost of happiness and positivity when you are feeling down. Its sunshiny, fresh, optimistic aroma will brighten any moment of your day.
• Diffuse at home, work, or school to promote a positive, uplifting environment.
• Diffuse in the car to experience dōTERRA Cheer’s energising aroma while driving.
• To brighten your day apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed.
Ingredients: Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Star
Anise Fruit/Seed, Lemon Myrtle Leaf, Nutmeg
Kernel, Vanilla Bean Extract, Ginger Rhizome,
Cinnamon Bark, Zdravetz Herb.
Cheer is one of six emotional aromatherapy oils, designed specifically for emotional support. This blend was formulated to help those who lack inner peace within themselves. It helps us to find connection and peace within ourselves. It invites us to let go of control and connect in a peaceful way.
dōTERRA Peace Reassuring Blend of floral and mint essential oils is a positive reminder you don’t have to be perfect to find peace. Slow down, take a deep breath, and reconnect with the composed, collected you. Everything turning out fine begins with believing it will—and a few drops of
Peace Reassuring Blend.
• Diffuse at night time to promote a calming environment before a restful sleep.
• For a calming aroma, apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply
• Diffuse or inhale before taking a test, presenting to a large group, in times where a sense of centeredness and calm are required
• A calming scent, massaged to bottoms of feet of children during feelings of restlessness or emotional upset
Ingredients: : Vetiver Root, Lavender Flower, Ylang Ylang
Flower, Frankincense Resin, Clary Sage Flower, Marjoram
Leaf, Labdanum Twig Absolute,
On Guard is usually used to protect those when seasonal threats are high, However emotionally it can be just as protective for our emotional wellbeing. It can help us to ward of energetic parasites and negative influences.
On Guard provides a natural and effective alternative to keep your family and home healthy. It protects against environmental and seasonal threats with Essential Oils known for their positive effects on the immune system.
On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function as well as used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner.
When diffused, it helps purify the air and support healthy respiratory function, and can be very energising and uplifting. It also provides cleansing and purifying benefits while promoting healthy circulation.
• An effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.
• Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.
• Supports healthy immune function.
• Protects against environmental threats.
• Supports healthy respiratory function.
Ingredients: Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon
Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/
Flower essential oils
Aroma Touch combines the unique benefits of oils known to provide relaxing and comforting effects. It assists the body with calming and releasing physical tension. It combines Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender essential oils in a perfect blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques. Aroma Touch can also be diffused for creating a beautiful spa like aroma that is relaxing and soothing.
• Apply to neck and shoulders to promote feelings of relaxation and comfort or use with
carrier oil for massage.
• Add to Epsom salts and enjoy soaking in a hot bath.
Ingredients: Cypress Leaf, Peppermint Plant,
Marjoram Leaf, Basil Leaf, Grapefruit Peel,
Lavender Flower essential oils.
Purify is an amazing oil for cleaning, However emotionally it really does help us to rid ourselves of toxic energy and emotions. Purify is an exclusive combination of essential oils that purify and eradicate odours in a natural, safe way. This uplifting blend combines citrus and fir essential oils that leave an airy, fresh scent on surfaces and in the air. A favourite among dōTERRA users, Purify can replace foul odours quickly and be an effective cleaner throughout the home. Purify contains Lemon and Lime essential oils, known for their powerful cleaning properties, along with Siberian Fir to clear the aroma of the air. The addition of Citronella, Tea Tree, and Cilantro give this blend and ienticing aroma that’s uniquely dōTERRA and unmatched in cleansing properties.
• Diffuse to clear and freshen the air.
• Freshen smaller rooms (or a car) by placing a few drops of Purify Refreshing Blend on a cotton
ball and putting it into the air vent.
• Add 5 drops to a small spray bottle with water and use to wipe down counter tops.
• Use to soothe the skin.
• Add a few drops to the rinse cycle when doing laundry to help eliminate odour
Ingredients: Lemon Peel, Siberian Fir Needle, Citronella
Grass, Lime Peel, Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Leaf, Cilantro Herb
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of
more than 30 metres and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in
cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century,
copaiba essential oil has been utilised in traditional health practices by the natives of north
and northeastern Brazil. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba is soothing and calming
to the emotions, and can be applied topically combined with a carrier oil to promote the
appearance of a clear, smooth complexion.
• Take Internally to promote a sense of calm
• Diffuse aromatically to create a calming atmosphere
• Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturiser to promote the appearance
of a clear, smooth complexion and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes