The doTERRA Family Essentials Starter Pack includes 5ml bottles of:
• Easy Air – doTERRA Easy Air is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Lemon, Cardamom, Ravintsara, and Ravensara. doTERRA Easy Air can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at night time to calm the senses before a restful night’s sleep.
• Digestzen – DigestZen is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating.
• Frankincence – Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has a variety of notable uses and benefits. As the king of oils, when inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
• Ice Blue – oTERRA Ice Blue is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool.
• Lavender – Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.
• Lemon – The top-selling doTERRA essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home.
• On Guard – doTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support when used internally.* As one of doTERRA’s best-selling blends, doTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system when ingested.
• Oregano – doTERRA Oregano Essential Oil has been used for centuries in traditional practices. Oregano oil acts as a powerful cleansing agent, and offers powerful antioxidants—extending its uses far beyond the kitchen.
• Peppermint – The sharp, sweet scent of Peppermint essential oil is energizing and exhilarating. Peppermint relieves head and neck tension, promotes clear airways, supports oral health, and soothes the stomach.
• Tea Tree – Tea Tree is best known for its cleansing properties. It can be used to cleanse and clarify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion. Diffusing Tea Tree will help freshen the scent of the air.
• PLUS Free Smart & Sassy
If you would like to read more about the doTERRA Top 10 Essential Oils, You can read our practical guide here.
By purchasing The doTERRA Family Essentials Starter Pack , you agree that you have read and understood the terms & conditions listed below for this kit. When you purchase this kit, You will be set up with your very own doTERRA Wholesale Customer account which gives you access to doTERRA oils and products at 25% off the RRP for 1 year.
You will become a member of THE ESSENTIAL MOVEMENT, And your enroller will be Ashlee Somerville. If you are currently working with another wellness advocate, Then please head back to them to purchase. This enrolment Kit is NOT available for those who already hold a doTERRA wholesale account, I cannot process your order if you are already enrolled.
Please provide your date of birth in the notes section at checkout, This is a doTERRA requirement. I cannot process your enrolment order without your birthdate.
Upon purchase of this kit, You will be added into our private members only community that is full of information and support to get started with using your essential oils in a safe and effective manner. As an enrolled member you will also receive a welcome pack in the mail from Ashlee, With lots of information and goodies to get you started enjoying your oils straight away.
doTERRA Ensures its quality in each and every bottle, Using stringent testing guidelines with multiple third party testing done on each and every bottle of essential oil to ensure potency. If you are interested in finding out more about third party testing you can head to Source To You to check out the quality of essential oils you are purchasing.